Samples of popular audience writing about Russia/disability/anthropology/current events:
- Review of Russian artist-journalist Victoria Lomasko’s first collection in English, OTHER RUSSIAS (n+1), for Culture Trip
- Quirky Soviet science on the Russia! Magazine blog
- What are we doing when we say Putin has Asperger’s?
- Articles about literature as ethnography, Robert Spitzer, the appointment of Jim Yong Kim to the World Bank, and Dominique Strauss Kahn on Somatosphere
- A popular audience discussion of disability and Waldorf-influenced education in Siberia in the Journal of the Research Institute for Waldorf Education.
Samples of professional writing for web audiences can be found on the Collaboratory for Ethnographic Design website.
Samples of scholarly writing are under the tab “ETHNOGRAPHIC RESEARCH” on this website.